Hello Westwood neighbors,
Happy New Year!
Please join me and my fellow Westwood Civic Association board members for the next meeting on Wednesday, January 16, at 7 pm at the Westwood Club. As always, the meeting is open to all Westwood residents, and we encourage you to attend the quarterly board meetings.
We’ll have two guests and will discuss the following topics:
- A brief description of Westhampton School site development plans and a Q&A session with representatives from Thalhimer Realty Partners
- An update on Westwood Pocket Park playground equipment plus an explanation of signage options with Keith Brown, Henrico County Recreation and Parks
- A recap of the November 1st meeting with Henrico County Director of Public Works Steve Yob, and results for the Westwood neighborhood
- A Neighborhood Watch/public safety update, including the recent incident on December 30
- Recap of outreach to new Brookland Supervisor Dan Schmitt and Virginia State Delegate Debra Rodman
- Discussion of future events, including Spring Clean-Up and Picnic
We look forward to seeing you next Wednesday, January 16, at 7 pm in the Westwood Room at the Westwood Club.
Maria Holperin Terrell
Westwood Civic Association